So after waiting a good week now, I've had no luck whatsoever in getting a decent reply from my survey that I sent out to 7 different companies.
The companies I emailed were;
Blizzard,
Jagex,
Lionhead,
Rockstar,
EA,
Nintendo,
Codemasters.
The other 4 I wished to contact who were Treyarch, Activision, Infinity Ward and Bioware had no way to contact them through email or they redirected me back to EA.
Out of the emails, I received 3 responses. Only three. I'm not impressed, and none of them helped me. Perhaps it was too long and off putting? Not sure. Need to ask Mark!
(Below) Blizzards response, telling me to mail them a letter to France!
I did then proceed to ring Blizzard to find out a more decent email address and got given the PR email, which ended with this response.
(Below) Nintendo thought I was digging for super confidential information when really all I am asking for is an opinion.
(Below) After being passed over to the correct team by technical support, I never did get another response.




